Today I was near Yamuna Expressway and this was lunch time. Having norther option, I took a turn and went with family to Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort. The entrance was not so grand. We saw Eggspectation restaurant near the entrance and went there for food. Staff told us that they offer brunch on buffet basis. I opted for brunch. We had a number of choices in food. Food was great Staff was very courteous and caring. For four persons, the cost was in economic category. Then I took a tour of the premises. The property is amazing. But the luxurious touch was missing. Anyway, food and property are great.

Today I was near Yamuna Expressway and this was lunch time. Having norther option, I took a turn and went with family to Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort. The entrance was not so grand. We saw Eggspectation restaurant near the entrance and went there for food. Staff told us that they offer brunch on buffet basis. I opted for brunch. We had a number of choices in food. Food was great Staff was very courteous and caring. For four persons, the cost was in economic category. Then I took a tour of the premises. The property is amazing. But the luxurious touch was missing. Anyway, food and property are great.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft