Why is it so tough to make it look as real as possible? As far as in game improvements how about we start small, can you AT LEAST substituted the AWFUL COMMENTARY? Then perhaps you can work up to larger things like players and custom stadiums ! Maybe classic teams like the Yankees of the 90 or my personal favorite'04 Red Sox! I won't go into buy MLB 19 Stubs the remainder (like adding more feelings for players to make it more fun or player likenesses). We had a good run and hopefully someday soon you may actually give a shit about what the paying consumers like me desire enough to do something about it, until then I will keep playing my older better versions!

It's underwhelming and very unsatisfactory and the lovers of MLB The Show 19 deserve better than that which SDS is giving us. We requested for stadium creator and they didn't give it to us and I will give it a pass as it's a significant feature, but they didn't even add online franchise . RTTS looks like they added a new backdrop plus some animations that are different but otherwise it has the same archetype attributes which individuals have a problem with such as me. It takes way too long to get into the Bigs and the upgrading is awful. I had been hoping that they could bring back training points and keep archetypes so we've caps at certain features but we still get to upgrade quicker.

Diamond Dynasty has not changed much either but they did include. Other than that all they added is fixes and cartoons in the means of hitting and the dynamics of it. I will still be enjoying MLB the show 16 or 17 which were well designed compared to those. Not purchasing a 60 update. SDS will create MLB the Show 20 and will blow people off with new attributes rather than only slightly attributes and new animations. Animations are cool, yes. But they shouldn't be all we need to appear forward to MLB 19 Stubs in a sport that is new.

Why is it so tough to make it look as real as possible? As far as in game improvements how about we start small, can you AT LEAST substituted the AWFUL COMMENTARY? Then perhaps you can work up to larger things like players and custom stadiums ! Maybe classic teams like the Yankees of the 90 or my personal favorite'04 Red Sox! I won't go into [url=https://www.mmogo.com/Mlb19/Stubs.html]buy MLB 19 Stubs[/url] the remainder (like adding more feelings for players to make it more fun or player likenesses). We had a good run and hopefully someday soon you may actually give a shit about what the paying consumers like me desire enough to do something about it, until then I will keep playing my older better versions! It's underwhelming and very unsatisfactory and the lovers of MLB The Show 19 deserve better than that which SDS is giving us. We requested for stadium creator and they didn't give it to us and I will give it a pass as it's a significant feature, but they didn't even add online franchise . RTTS looks like they added a new backdrop plus some animations that are different but otherwise it has the same archetype attributes which individuals have a problem with such as me. It takes way too long to get into the Bigs and the upgrading is awful. I had been hoping that they could bring back training points and keep archetypes so we've caps at certain features but we still get to upgrade quicker. Diamond Dynasty has not changed much either but they did include. Other than that all they added is fixes and cartoons in the means of hitting and the dynamics of it. I will still be enjoying MLB the show 16 or 17 which were well designed compared to those. Not purchasing a 60 update. SDS will create MLB the Show 20 and will blow people off with new attributes rather than only slightly attributes and new animations. Animations are cool, yes. But they shouldn't be all we need to appear forward to [url=https://www.mmogo.com/Mlb19/Stubs.html]MLB 19 Stubs[/url] in a sport that is new.
edited Apr 13 at 2:15 am

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft